DFO provides the following accommodations for patrons with disabilities:
- ADA accessible parking and camping
- ADA compliant portable restrooms
- Service animals permitted
Should you have questions about any of the following information, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that DFO requires an ADA placard for accessible parking/camping.
Please refer to the map of the festival grounds showing where ADA parking is located.
Wheelchairs and Electric Scooters
Please note that while DFO allows and reasonably accommodates wheelchairs and electric scooters, our event is located at an outdoor venue that has varying terrain, including grassy, uneven, and muddy surfaces. Motorcycles, golf carts, and four wheelers are not allowed.
DFO welcomes and supports the rights and attendance of all persons with disabilities that rely on the special skills of a trained service animal.
What we DO NOT support is pets being misrepresented by their owners as service animals. Please leave your pet at home.
SERVICE ANIMAL DEFINITION
A ‘service animal’ means “any animal that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability. The work or tasks performed by a service animal must be directly related to the handler’s disability.”
SERVICE ANIMAL POLICIES
Patrons with service animals, please note these policies:
- We reserve the right to remove and/or refuse access to any service animal from the campgrounds or venues if that animal is deemed to be a health or safety threat to festival patrons, staff, or other service animals, or is found in violation of the policies listed here.
- Service animals must be accompanied by the handler with the disability.
- Service animals must be under the control and supervision of their handler at all times.
- Service animals are not permitted to be left unattended under any circumstances.